Yaw Dabo was seen in a sequel video gaining access to Marca TV’s studios after an interview he made to the famous media outlet in Spain went viral.
Yaw Dabo is currently buzzing on the Ghanaian web scene after being questioned by a foreign journalist from Marca in Spain right following the dramatic Champions League match between Real Madrid and Manchester City.
The Ghanaian actor apparently grabbed the eye of the unidentified journalist who was randomly interviewing soccer fans outside the stadium after watching the dramatic, 1-1 semifinal encounter between Real Madrid and Manchester City at Santiago Bernabeu.
Dabo expressed regret with the game’s outcome but voiced confidence that Real Madrid will proceed at the expense of the English behemoth, who is seeking to win the treble this season.
The actor named Kevin De Brune as City’s most dangerous player, rather than Erling Haaland, and stated that Madrid will do everything in their power to keep the Norwegian international at bay, just as they did on Tuesday night.
Furthermore, Dabo stated that Madrid should have received a few penalties because the referee was biased against them.
According to the account of this new update, Dabo can be seen in a new video with the interviewer and crew of Marca TV.
He was given a tour of the station and the opportunity to discuss his previous adventures while on the tour. It was a memorable occasion when the renowned Ghanaian actor walked into the Marca TV studios.
- Nigerians scream Eyoh’s name and refer to him as Africa’s Jay Z.
- According to Yvonne Nelson, her mother informed her that the late Peter Ala Adjetey was her father.
- Despite the fact that my 25-year marriage to a fine man ended, Shaffy Bello, an actress
- Carter Efe shares information from his international passport to demonstrate that he is at least 21 years old.
- Sheena Gakpe clears the air: “I never slept with Maxwell Mensah, and I only met him once.”